WARZYGOTE is a sci-fi turn based strategy game with a little drizzle of roguelite elements.
Choose your faction, your chief and your spaceship!
Create thousands of creatures to explore and dominate the procedural universe!
Warzygote is a turn based strategic roguelike which has you leading a interplanetary conquest in a dynamic, low-power, retrofuturistic world. You decide what planet you want to invade, you’ll train your armies and you will mix races to create new species in a procedurally generated world. Do you have what it takes to lead your troops through bloody battles and to conquest galaxies one by one?
The game consists of a strategic worldmap and a tactical combat layer. On the worldmap you can manage your armies in order to take conquer all the galaxy you are. This is also where you train new troops, mix dna you have from captured enemies to make new and unique races or manage your empire.
Once you engage a hostile party the game will switch to a tactical map where the actual fighting takes place as detailed turn based combat.
- Manage a futuristic empire in a procedurally generated galaxy.
- Mix different DNAs to make new species with random perks.
- Fight complex turn-based tactical battles with different and strange units in a procedurally map. No fight will be the same
- Permadeath. All characters that die in combat will stay dead – but they can still be useful.
- Name your best troops and planets to your desires
- Troops can rank up with experience. Each character gains experience through combat, can level up and increase their stats.
- Compete with different other superior races that try to conquer the galaxy faster than you. They will evolve around you with their advanced AI.
- Trade resources and dna with other factions.
- A dynamic event system outside the combat that influence all the galaxy.
Logo & Icon